Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

25 April 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.” Psalm 4:1-3 Father, on this new day that You have preserved us, “there be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us”. Psalm 4:6 “Thou hast put gladness in our hearts, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. We will all lie down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest us dwell in safety” Psalm 4:7-8 Let those who stand against us be in awe to the testimonies of our mouths. Teach us Your ways so we will sin no more. Make Your daily grace commune with our hearts even before we rise from upon our beds. In spite of the worldly trouble, may the power of Your Might keep us still in faith, trust, hope and believe in the thought that You have for us- “the thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”(Jeremiah 29:11) Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment