Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

01 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them. But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid. Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.” Psalm 86:11-17 Therefore use my eyes: move them to admire things of heaven. Take my voice and let it proclaim Your glory. Order my steps Lord, make them walk in holiness. Engage my brain to always think worthy of Thy name. Father; train my ears, let them always hear from you. Enrich my understanding; so I can work and walk according to Your demands. With Your power oh Lord: expunge fears, trials, temptations, doubts, tribulations, condemnation, suppression, expulsion, dismissal, unemployment, sickness, redundancies and hatred of all fashion from my domain. And let Your true love satisfy my needs, fortify Your strength in me and strangulate all embers capable of bringing shame, disaster, untimely death and poverty to me, my ministry or indeed my loved ones in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment