Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

08 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.” Psalm 3:3-5 Oh Lord our Heavenly Father, on this new day make us not to be afraid of ten thousands of people that may have set themselves against us round about. Arise, O Lord and save us our God: render our enemies powerless, smite them upon their cheek bones and break the teeth of the ungodly that fights relentlessly to see our downfall. We believe in You because salvation belongs unto Thee Lord: for Your name sake, declare Thy blessings upon us today. Make us humble, fruitful, plenteous in Holy spirit and diligent in Your work. Above all, grant us long life and save our children from any demonic onslaughts in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment