Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

10 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. “My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.” Psalm 5:1-3 Our Father who art in heaven, we have chosen to come to You again today to enjoy the multitude of Thy mercy. Keep us in Thy fear to worship You in Thy holy temple. Lead us constantly into Thy house with joy O Lord to proclaim the true value of Thy righteousness; because of our enemies. Make straight Thy way before our faces and let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in thee.” “For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” Psalm 5:11-12 By Your own counsel O God, destroy all tribulations sent through the fiery darts of our enemies to undermine the glory You have deposited in us. Let those who work relentlessly against our joy fall into their own pits; out of the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against Thee. Make us a pillar of Your righteousness and a salt of joy to the world in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment