Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

19 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “How amiable are thy tabernacles, O Lord of hosts! My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O Lord of hosts, my King, and my God. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.” Psalm 84:1-5 “O Lord God of host hears our prayers: give ear, O God of Jacob. Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.” Psalm 84:8-10 “For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.” Psalm 84:11-12 Our Lord God, You claim that Thou art the sun and the shield unto those who worship Thee, declare now Your grace and glory upon us as we look up to You. With the righteousness ordained upon us through the Blood of the Lamb, withhold no good things from us in our endeavours to worship You uprightly. Thou made provisions for the sparrows; they found a house! You allowed the birds of the air and the swallow a nest for themselves where they may lay their young. We beseech You to make a suitable seat even for thine altars shine. O Lord of hosts, my King, my God and my Saviour; blessed is the assurance given unto those that dwell in thy house; surely they will be empowered with attitude of praising You in the Tabernacle that You our Lord will provide. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment