Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

11 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed. My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long? Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.” Psalm 6:1-4 Have mercy upon us O Lord; for we have been weakened by the incidences of our sinful acts. Heal us with the power of Your grace. Our bones have become vexed, our spiritual insight remains dim and Satan is taking the advantage: working relentlessly to contaminate our joy. Remember Oh Lord, “for in death there is no remembrance of Thee: in the grave who shall give Thee thanks?” Psalm 6:5 Lord; Hear our supplications today and receive our prayers through the perfect Blood of the Lamb. Declare with Your name and make our enemies Your enemies. Shame them in accordance to the works of their hands. Let them return to their tents bedraggled and discomforted; leaving us with songs of testimonies in our mouths. With the trust we have in Your name we declare- “Depart from us, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of our weeping.” Amen (Psalm 6:8) Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment