Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

12 April 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver me from blood guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.” Psalm 51:12-15 Father; forgive us because of Your mercy and uphold us with Thy free Spirit. Forbid that our sins do not deprive us of Your restoration and infuse in us the privilege to be truly converted unto Your Holy name. Untie our tongues; let them sing aloud of thy righteousness. Open Thou the treasures of Your testimonies and purposely make our mouths to declare Thy praise through the glory apportioned unto us through the Blood of the Lamb in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment