Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

18th March 2019

Checking into God's Presence... "Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight." Psalm 16:1-4 Father, "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11 Grant that Your peace is my delight and Your word becomes a lamp unto my feet. Let my ears understand Your instructions: also open my spiritual eyes, let them see according to Your dictates, direct my heart and make them feel Your love in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment