Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

07 May 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... “Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.”-Psalm 2:5-8 Oh Lord our God, in celebrating the glory in the birth of another day we are looking up to You: wash away our iniquities so we can become Your sons and daughters again. We want to worship You in peace: break every power standing against this desire with Your rod of iron. Dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel all those who tries to seat upon our glory. Thou commanded: “Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.”-Psalm 2:8 Give us peace, joy, promotion, victory, wisdom, good health, long life and help us to sustain the inheritance. Our children will live long through Your grace, You will make them fruitful and allow them be like olive plants round about thy table. Father, empower our songs to declare Your glory in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment