Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 4 September 2019

02 April 2019

Checking into God’s Presence... Should serving the Lord be about any association or salvation? Should friendship and or relationship play any part at all in our mode of worship? What about family ties; looking at husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers? Can we allow ourselves to believe that our holy life should be subjected to these sorts of association? Let it be known that any association that does not conform with the right principles of God would act more with negativity against the true doctrine of worship and what the Bible says. As well, one can easily be moved off course and be completely driven from the presence of God unknowingly, where one allows his/her imagination to jade and lure him or her away from any path of righteousness. In an ideal Christian home therefore, salvation should be considered very personal and without laying any claim on the history surrounding family values. To be succinct, salvation is about those who conduct themselves and carry out the will of the Father in heaven. In Matthew 12:47-50, Christ explains who make up the Kingdom of God family. While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." Clearly, this was not about who knows what and who knows who? The overall principle is the desire to carry out the will of the Father. Therefore, what is the Perfect Will of God for you today? Are you toiling on the right path? Is your stance before the Lord based on the way to salvation or quite simply; borne out of some association? God we beseech You; “many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.” Amen (Psalm 3:2-5) Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment