Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Monday 4 December 2023

3rd December 2023

Checking into Gods Presence...  

It is the very first Sunday within the twelfth month of this withering year and I give the Lord the glory for answering my prayers. I also welcome His faithfulness in my life with a heart full of praise.

As we share in the testimonies of God today, I congratulate each and every one for the fulfilment of the Lord’s promise upon us, which is the assurance given that “we shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord” Psalm 118:17

I therefore pray that He will continue to give us the power to live to see another day for His Name Sake. As we go about today, He will be our shield and allow His mercies to lead us for greater testimonies in the run up to a brand new year in Jesus Mighty name. Amen

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk  

Just checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment