Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 24 February 2021

24th February 2021

Checking into God's Presence... As we advance more into the Lenten Season, “I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice and open the door, I will come into him and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." Revelation 3:18-22 I, therefore, pray that our stewardship in God's presence will be enough to encourage His Spirit to have a perpetual seat in our hearts. May God answer our prayers and end all our troubles. We shall encounter favour that will completely and permanently change the stories of our lives as we begin to arise and shine in God's glory. All pain shall vanish, and all agony will cease as God starts to dry our tears with His Mighty hand. May we begin to rejoice through the Perfect Blood of Jesus Christ and the power of His resurrection in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment