Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 12 February 2021

12 February 2021

Checking into God's Presence... Do you know that religion is not as important as your relationship with Christ Jesus? Therefore, we must not allow traditions and rituals in any religious gathering, overwhelm the need to satisfy God and His commandment. It is a known fact that human beings always try and find means to complicate the simple life pattern God had chosen for them. In retrospect, Cane took after Adam and Eve in the Book of Genesis to go through a complicated life pattern that went against the Lord dictates. Whilst "the Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men. From the place of his habitation, he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth. He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works. There is no king saved by the multitude of hosts: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength. A horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee." Psalm 33:13-22 Therefore, we must know that life can get rough sometimes, Illnesses can strike, death can occur, financial troubles may threaten us and family problems may hinder our steps as we journey on the way to salvation through the garden of faith. I say unto you; don't you despair! God is saying to you today: "I am with you--and nothing is too difficult for Me" and your most troublesome circumstances are opportunities for God to demonstrate His power. And He will deliver you if thou faintest not because the omnipotent God is on your side, therefore fear not! Therefore, like David in Psalm 143:5-11: "the spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah. Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness". Cause us to receive Your loving kindness today oh Lord, and entwine our hearts to Your statutes so we can joyfully uphold Your ways. Remove with Your Might, all incidence of anger, jealousy, hatred and the inability to lead a worthy Christian life in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment