Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 19 February 2021

20th February 2021

Checking into God's Presence... Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother, To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, always praying for you, Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints, For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:" Colossians 1: 1-6 Are you able to give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ: always praying to receive His redemption powered through the atonement of the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ? Since we have all declared our faith in Christ Jesus and also claim to have His love. It is still conceivable to have problems identifying the purpose of God's instructions to those called His own. We own the impact to Satan, our arch-enemy who loves roaming the world to place a mark of hindrances on those who hold onto their God. Daniel, too went through the same ordeal: a hand touched him in his vision and created some sorts of hindrances in Daniel 8-10. “Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands." But Daniel was able to overcome this experience because his relationship with God was not at face value. And in Daniel 10: 18-19: "there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my Lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me". What type of life are you leading, and what are the hindrances preventing you from serving the Lord? Do you rightly divide the word of truth, using mainly God's dimension? What principle do you hold on forgiveness, and how are your contributions to the growth of God's work? Would you believe these can create unnecessary hindrances upon our divine destiny? And so I pray, by the supremacy and the power of the Almighty God who made both the heavens and the earth, that we shall begin to experience the breakthrough that will remove all hindrances in our ways in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment