Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 13 February 2021

14th February 2021

Checking into God's Presence... It is a Valentine Day celebration all over the world today. And it allows everyone to profess and make others believe the kind of love that resides in their hearts. Undoubtedly, it is only God who knows who harbours true love in their hearts. For, human beings are susceptible to make lots and lots of mistakes in their Christian lives. But the good news is they don't have to carry their flaws around with them for so long if they can seek forgiveness and ask for the compassion of our Lord Jesus Christ over the misdeeds in every relationship. There is a part of the Scripture that assures us about the gift of God and the guilt we are likely to carry in quest to work circumspectly in His presence. Lamentations 3:19-26, therefore, gives us an idea of how the mind of God works. It states- "Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore, will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. It is so true that God's mercy and forgiveness are available to us every day, and He expects us to carry this through in our relationship, for His compassion fails not, and He makes them anew every single morning. But do you know why? God already knew we were going to use up all that He made for us the day before. All we need do is to open up our hearts to receive His compassion. Is there any relationship between you and God right now, knowing fully well that this can only be measured through the relationship we have for each other. We must take a moment and call on His faithfulness, love and His mercy to ask for His forgiveness without carrying around yesterday's mistakes any longer. On this Valentine's Day, let the Lord refresh and restore our souls. Let us praise Him, and thank Him for the work He is doing in our lives so we can enjoy a fresh and a perfect new beginning. It means each time we call on Him, we have to repent and change our ways, and God will continually pour out His compassion under the forgiveness He had granted us. "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22–23. Thank You, LORD: "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake": David declares in Psalm 23:3 to "keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:13-14 Happy Valentines Day celebration to everyone, l pray we all make the difference through the exhibition of the love of Christ in us in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment