Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 10 July 2021

6th July 2021

Checking into His Presence… "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant". Job 14:7 For Jesus said in John 6:32-40: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, that ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." So Children of God, where does your faith lie and what motivates you in the assemblies of God. Irrespective of our circumstances: there is always something to be thankful for, only we are too self-conceited in our attributes to acknowledge the fact. The lack of appreciation we display to our neighbours extends to the way we relate with our God. Therefore, don't allow your situation to determine the sort of relationship you will maintain with God. We should be mindful of this declaration in Job 14:7 which states, "for there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Though the root there of wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant". Every opportunity given to live must be a defining moment in His Presence to express immense appreciation towards the Lord's Graciousness. Therefore, let You, oh Lord define our pursuits; take our souls and make them a place for Your habitation. Use our eyes; allow them to guide our hearts only to see things about Your Kingdom. Also, empower us to give our lives to You based on the assurances we have received from the scriptures in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence..

No comments:

Post a Comment