Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 17 July 2021

17th July 2021

Checking into God's Presence… "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:" Isaiah 1:18-22  "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool", but if "ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land". Prophet Isaiah warned those who feigned obedience: "if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword:" Beloved, let us stay within the pursuit of removing impurities in the way we lead our Christian lives so we can be in spirit. By so doing, we can press towards having more profound knowledge in the word of God through Christ. It should be an ongoing process that must never end in a lifetime but achievable by living more like Jesus every day. Therefore, those who are called children of God will occasionally go through intense tests until they come out pure and refined as gold. However, destructive behaviours like anger, pride, impatience, lack of forgiveness, and bitterness have to be subdued significantly during the trial. And when we allow these behaviours to leave us, fruits of the spirit will always move in to take place and become part of such individual. Let the Lord's pronouncement upon David in Psalm 89:20-29, which states: "I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the sons of wickedness afflict him. And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven" shall come to fulfilment upon us in Jesus name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment