Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 23 July 2021

24th July 2021

Checking into God's Presence...  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14: 12-21 Generally, the pursuits of man contradict the simple journey they should have taken them into the heart of God. While such knowledge may be attributable to ignorance in the word of God, we must not forget what Christ declared in the book of John 14: 21. And it states: "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." So that "whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments." Loving God, therefore, is not just an ordinary commandment but one that revolves around attaining the manifestation of God in our lives. God had equipped men to define love from the beginning of creation and measures their character towards each other. A young man once quipped as he preached that "the journey men decides to undertake in life often leads to nowhere" in all attributes. Men should always express their love for God through their devotion to their neighbours.  Teach us Thy ways oh God and uproot all foreign objects that may debar or denounce our genuine love for You. We beseech You to allow our journeys to be free from any hurdles; neither will You permit them to contradict Your love for us in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment