Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 10 July 2021

5th July 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. O Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters. Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the Lord? let it come now. As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee. Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil. Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction." Jeremiah 17:12-18 O Lord our God, You were the constant hope of the people of Israel and those who forsake Thee shall be ashamed. It was on record that they departed from Your instructions, gained nothing from Thee, and recorded for them on earth. Pharaoh forsook Your instructions, and he missed out with his generation upon generation from receiving anything from the fountain of Living Waters. However and as much as we pray, fast, and keep vigil, we cannot justify our faith, belief, hope and expectations on the stories of Joseph's success alone. We also have to think about his failures, challenges, setbacks and temptations. We knew full well that he overcame them through sheer dedication to purity, humility, honesty, faithfulness, contentment, and trustworthiness. These were all achievable because Joseph focused mainly on God's demands. In Genesis 17:1, God gave an explicit instruction to Abraham when He appeared unto him-"I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless." Can we put our lives on hold and access the true nature of our conduct before God? What are your confessions before Christ? Are you truthful with your service to God, and do you worship the Lord in truth and holiness? You are the Perpetual Light and can't be hidden; heal us O Lord, and we shall be healed; save us, and we shall be saved: for thou art our praise. Take Your stand in our lives and declare our salvation. Remove lack, reproach, sickness and every hand/organisation that constantly seek our downfall in Jesus name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment