Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 1 November 2023

1st November 2023

Checking into Gods Presence...  

Christ Beloved, let us know that in our Presence before God, we have to constantly upgrade and update our statused just like Prophet Isaiah suggested in Isaiah 6:6-8

“Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.”

And perhaps our presence before Him had been filled with illicit conducts; it is never too late to reprocess our behaviour before God, just like the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32.

We can start by running the reigns of heaven from this world, and by introducing Christ like influence into our endeavors. 

And by doing so, I strongly believe we will not be heavenly conscious to the detriment of our earthly responsibilities because that may be the only Bible the people of this world will ever come into contact with.

I pray in this new month that the grace of God will satisfy our needs and propel us into comfort, joy, peace, divine riches, long life and good health in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen 

Here is wishing you all a happy New Month of November. 

http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk 

Just checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment