Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 30 November 2023

1st December 2023

Checking into Gods Presence... 

In my reminiscent as a young boy, I grew up in an environment where you can only put your arguments into words. Not where siblings slapped each other around. My parents were also very reluctant in using physical abuse to train us. 

During this period, each time when I was naughty, my sister would say the Lord sees me just to make sure she kept to the ground rules. A voice inside me would then say go inside the house to hide yourself so you can free from the effectiveness of this phrase. 

Unknowing to me then, I was deceiving myself. The Lord knows our beginning from the end (Isaiah 46:10) and nothing is hidden before Him. Are you with the same thought? Do you think you can escape from Him? What are your views in your present mode of worship in relation to your God?

Let me say without any doubt that you cannot hide from His Presence. He is the Silent Listener to every conversation and the Unseen Guest with every life. He comes quickly; His rewards are with Him to give unto every one according to his/her work. Revelation 22:12

Here is wishing you a happy new month of December. And l pray for the glory of God to lead us into the new year. Amen

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk  

Just checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment