Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 29 October 2021

30th October 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight and the rough places plain: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." Isaiah 40:4-5 I celebrate Your faithfulness today, oh God, for love I have received from Thee through birth until this moment. Thank You for your guidance even in your mother's womb. As today marks a new beginning, satisfy my life with joy, peace, spiritual strength and transform to blessing what hitherto has turned to woes in my life. So that Your glory shall be revealed for all flesh to see it together: Let every hill standing against my progress succumb under the power of Your covenant and Your covenant You will never break because Your mouth has spoken it. As I celebrate another day today, let the joy that oozes out of every mother's heart when a child is born surround my friends, ministry, family, and everyone who comes into contact with this message in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment