Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 21 October 2021

21st October 2021

Checking into His Presence… “Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together and assemble the people: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.   Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me, there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me, there is no saviour. I have declared, saved, and showed when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.   Yea, before the day was, I am he, and none can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; for your sake, I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships. I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King”. Isaiah 43: 8-15 If men can think and remember what the Lord is capable of doing in the life of those who trust and believe in His name, the world itself will be a better place. Prophet Isaiah prophesied, and I quote-“Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour”. What other assurances do we need? The promise went further: “I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.   Yea, before the day was I am he, and none can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it? What then are we waiting for? Remember, “the secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them His covenant”. Psalm 25:14 May the Love of Christ embrace and lead us to our position of peace, joy, breakthrough and fulfilment as we embark upon the different journeys of life in Jesus name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment