Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 19 October 2021

19th October 2021

Checking into God's Presence… "Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which is carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me that we may be like?" Isaiah 46:3-5 Hearken unto us Oh Lord, and all the offspring borne through our generations including those from our bellies and carried by our wombs. Declare, oh Lord, Your riches upon our lives and reject all advances of generational poverty. Let our light shine during darkness, raise helpers in support of our weaknesses, and "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."  Strengthen our faith in You, oh Lord, and obliterate with Your power; fear, doubts, cries, woes, and any form of accidents. Repair our lands: make them fertile and mend our relationships where they are being torn apart by the schemes of Satan. You will also make Your Name known unto our children; guide them as they attain the age of puberty and choose rightly for them, spouses that are rich with Your excellence. With the value in the power of Your Name, You will protect all pregnant women, heal our ailing health, and also consider the requests of those looking for the fruits of the womb. Work with our leaders in their disposition to lead. Grant them knowledge, wisdom, and understanding to unravel the gifts to show with the fear of Thee in their minds.   Touch our eyes so they can see through You and make our hearts a place of Your abode.  Let the gifts of the spirit design our thoughts, and You will also grant us good health, long life through Your heavenly riches in Jesus' Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment