Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Sunday 1 August 2021

2nd August 2021

Checking into God’s Presence...  “And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my Lord? Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my Lord. Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, Grace unto it. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.” Zechariah 4:3-9 Paul in the Book of Titus encourages those who believe in God to be careful: they have to adhere to Christ principles to maintain their good works in the name of Christ. The kingdom dynamics are “not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” Who art thou then to think you can earn salvation by power and might? Therefore, what we exhibit in our dispositions matters if men taste the Mind of God. Those called, seen or classified as His Child will tread very carefully in their day-to-day living.  What then are the basis of your power, position and wealth? Are you in the camp of those who destroy, castigate, scatter, build and spread unnecessary rumours that are antichrist?  “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts”. Therefore, it is necessary for men and women of God to work by the spirit at all times.  Oh Lord God, invite us with Your Spirit so we can follow You. Bring back home those Children who will not listen to their parents. Step into such homes to build Your Altar of peace and choose to become their salvation and in Your name oh God; let them be able to set up their banners so You can fulfil their petitions in Jesus name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment