Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Monday 23 August 2021

22nd August 2021

Checking into God’s Presence… “I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.” Psalm 34:1-11 Can I ask how close you are to God? You may not know: but first, ask yourself; how close are you to your neighbours? If your answer is concise enough and to the affirmative, be rest assured that you can measure the distance between you and your God. Therefore we pray Thee oh Lord to keep our feet firmly rooted in Your Ways, so they do not walk or run away from Your Presence, and let us be able to honour You not only with our lips but also with our hearts. Empower us, oh Lord, to bless Your Name at all times so Your praises can be in our mouths continually. Give us the courage to boast in the power of Your word and humble ourselves before You with fear due to the power of Your Might.  Deliver us from all fears, our Lord and Saviour: let us be content to receive what You have given to us so we can magnify the righteousness in Your Name. When we seek Thee oh Lord, let us find You, and when we call on Thee, we command under the authority in Your Name that You will always hear us in Jesus Name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment