Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Monday 22 February 2016

February 19

Testimony Time:-In considering what you have, can they always make up for how feel? How about what you don't have? Are they enough to exercise the power of faith in you? In the light of these assessment, would it not be easier to humble yourself before the Lord in a defiant act of faith so that you don't have a share in the world filled with deceit? Please read Psalm 56: 8-13 and discover the extent humility can go when we allow God to take center stage in our lives; God says He is ready to -"number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because God is for me. In God (I will praise His word), In the Lord (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God; I will render praises to You, For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment