Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 2 March 2024

2nd March 2024

Checking into Gods Presence...  

I do not pre plan or pre write all the messages of hope; If I did it would be easier to feed this slot.

I write with the little time I have daily in His Presence and without editing, knowing fully well that when I submit myself to Him, the Hands of the Lord would inspire me on what to write to encourage His People. 

The message comes before you very fresh from the Throne of Grace. Therefore and this morning, I encourage you all to find time to serve God, worship Him, seek Him, praise Him and pray unto Him by believing in His Goodness.

Also, love your neighbours! The more you try, the more you find it easier because it will then become part and parcel of you. It will be Just like learning how to drive, and that is the spirit the Lord needs to see in you to experience your testimonies.

May the Lord give us the Spirit to break into our testimonies in Jesus Mighty name. Amen

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk  

Just checking into His Presence..

No comments:

Post a Comment