Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 29 September 2021

28th September 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know to understand. For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye, not my law.   For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments and live.   Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.   Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour when thou dost embrace her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths." Proverbs 4:1-11 Can you be described as one of the worried sons of God or a son that is filled with firm faith, belief, and trust in the commandments of our Lord God Almighty? Then "hear ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know to understand. For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye, not my law." For the Lord sad: "He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.   Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth."  Lead us to the path where we shall: "Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths." Let us be able to exalt You, oh Lord and receive promotion. Bring unto us honour, and allow Your mercy to embrace us. “She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. Therefore grant us wisdom which is the principal thing; provide us with insight to get Your understanding. May God make us a person of impact and let the excellence of Your greatness make us strong. Allow us to give a lasting impression on our Christian attributes to those around us, for we are the first epistle that people will read. May He destroy whatever may want to eliminate Your grace in our lives. May the Lion of the tribe of Judah frustrate every counsel of Satan and his demons against us in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment