Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 15 September 2021

16th September 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "This command I am giving you today is not too difficult for you, and it is not beyond your reach. It is not kept in heaven, so distant that you must ask, 'Who will go up to heaven and bring it down so we can hear it and obey?' It is not kept beyond the sea, so far away that you must ask, 'Who will cross the sea to bring it to us so we can hear it and obey?' No, the message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart so that you can obey it. “Now listen! Today I am giving you a choice between life and death, prosperity and disaster. Today, I command you to love the Lord your God and keep His commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways. If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the Lord, your God, will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy. “But if your heart turns away and you refuse to listen, and if you are drawn away to serve and worship other gods, then I warn you now that you will undoubtedly be destroyed. You will not live a long, good life in the land you are crossing the Jordan to occupy. "Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life so that you and your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life. And if you love and obey the Lord, you will live long in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30:11-20 God knows what we are capable of, and there is no hiding place in His Presence. Why must we be so calm in the way we handle our affairs before Him? If God decides to consider all records before Him, whether good or bad, what will be our reward? God sees our heart, and there is no hiding place for all unrighteousness. Today, we have to choose between life and death following the power of God to be able to see to our innermost hearts according to David in Psalm 139:1-8, which states: "O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, and thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too incredible for me; it is high, I cannot attain it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. " We shall receive divine assistance that will link us to the Glorious throne of Jehovah God. The Angels of help shall rise to work for us, and may the Lord answer our prayers and open a new chapter in our lives. God will assign and bring miracles that look impossible to manifestation, favours that bring confusion to the camp of our enemies and prosperity beyond people's imagination. May the Name of God protect and arise to multiply our riches, and the Lord, our God, will bless and honour us in the land that we occupy in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment