Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 29 May 2021

29th May 2021

Checking into God's Presence... " While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;" John 17: 12-20 Are you walking daily on the Saviours Side? Remember this saying by St John the Apostle which says -"While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled".  If, however, you cannot work on Jesus' side, who can lead you away from any trouble like Jesus Christ? Who will wash our shame away and overlook our sins beside Him? Whose help can we enjoy without any disappointment, and who will give us a perfect relationship without keeping wrongs? Who can we offend without the fear of any reprisals? Who can keep covenant besides Thee Lord? Men have broken so many promises, and "Your covenant You will never break." Therefore, "give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man." But "through God we shall do valiantly: for He it is that shall tread down our enemies".Psalm 108:12-13 Christ was sent into the world to bring reconciliation between God and humanity. In like manner, we came into the world to portray the greatness in God's Name through our worship and the obedience to Your Name. Therefore, for the sake of the Blood of the Lamb, sanctify us through the truthfulness in Your Name. Pray for us today and remember those whose faith draws below Your strength. Make all believe in the power that came through Your word in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment