Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 27 May 2021

28th May 2021

Checking into God's Presence... " I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and Thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are." John 17:6-11  Oh Lord our God; if truly "the day is thine and the night also is Thine. If Thou hast prepared the light and the sun to shine in due season and set all the borders of the earth to make either the summer or the winter." We pray, Lord, not to forget the congregation of Thy people forever. Wash us in the blood of the Lamb and have respect unto the covenant of peace Thou made with us; for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.  In Thy power, "let not the oppressed return ashamed, let the poor, the needy and those who worship Thee trust and praise Thy Name. Let us remained clothed with Your everlasting grace and withdraw not Thy right hand from us. Cover and immerse us in the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb, and with the multitude of Your mercy, put a sign of victory on Your beloved ones. Above all, make us Your sons and Daughters and let the evidence of Your royalty shines through us in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment