Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 15 May 2021

15th May 2021

Checking into God’s Presence... “And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments; Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.” 2 Chronicles 7: 12-18 We are before You today, oh Lord, and with our hearts, we want You to enter our houses and take away all worries, diseases, doubts and fears. Declare, oh Lord, that You have heard our prayers and choose our homes for Yourself to live and declare Your presence. With Your power, make us humble so we can pray and always seek Thy face. With Your loving Arms, turn us away from our wicked ways and hear us from heaven. Please forgive our sins and also heal our lands. Let Your eyes opened, and Your ears attend unto the prayer that comes out of our hearts. Father, choose to sanctify our houses and let Your Name remain there forever, and Your eyes and heart to sojourn perpetually in our homes. Give us the privilege to walk before You as David, Abraham and Noah our fathers have worked. We also plead You will do according to all that You covenanted with them and let us willingly observe Your statutes and consider the value of Your judgments in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment