Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 12 May 2021

13th May 2021

Checking into God's Presence... " I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith." Habakkuk 2:1-4 God's best plan for us will indeed stand, and we shall live in His abundance with joy. No one has the power to see the end of the sea; I pronounce that the enemy will not know the end of our lives for "the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." If "the just shall live by his faith; I pray with the power given unto those who have faith that we will not end up as a dreamer: our visions and dreams will not be buried. They will find fulfilment, and every obstruction to their fulfilment shall collapse. Let our visions and dreams continue to see the light of the day and do not allow them to become abandoned. I also pray against every power assigned to cut short our vision; let them be disgraced, and this includes any forces set up purposely to attack these visions; destroy them oh God even though Thou claimed: "the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry" in Jesus Mighty name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment