Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 30 April 2021

1st May 2021

Checking into God’s Presence... ”And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest. And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt. “Genesis 45: 4-8 It is the first day in May; I admonish you not to be grieved and or bother about any challenging situations you may be facing at the moment. We must remember Joseph, too, was smeared with some difficulties from the early stages of his life. The challenges came from the hatred borne by members of His house, and ironically, God was aware of the accounts and was with him throughout the whole ordeal. Despite their game plan, God’s will manifested upon Joseph, and he introduced himself to his brethren later on in a foreign land, having emerged out of all challenges through the amazing grace of our God. For “Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life.”-Genesis 45: 4-8  Even with his turbulent times, Joseph remained connected to God; He retained the worship culture, was also apt in following God’s will, God’s way and God’s Words. Joseph was able to fulfil God’s commission in a way that allowed those who contributed to his early challenges to feed on him. And the turnaround permitted him to profess: “God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt”.  As we step out on this first day of the Month, oh Lord, show us Thy favour and connect us to great men who will help us fulfil our destinies. We command in Your Name to break the yokes of the enemies, illnesses, poverty and untimely deaths, and allow Your Holy Spirit to overwhelm our attributes according to Your command in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Here’s wishing you all a happy and successful month of May in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment