Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Wednesday 14 April 2021

14th April 2021

Checking into God's Presence...  But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort when I know your state, for I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's. But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel. Him, therefore, I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me. But I trust in the Lord that I also myself shall come shortly.   Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellow soldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants. For he longed after you all and was full of heaviness because that ye had heard that he had been sick. For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. I sent him, therefore, the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful. Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation: Because for the work of Christ he was nigh unto death, not regarding his life, to supply your lack of service toward me." Philippians 2: 19-30 It is so true that we seek through our own desires and not the things which are Jesus Christ's. We also know and have the proof of Him as a Son who now resides with His father; as well only through Christ we can all submit our plea even though God oftentimes chooses to serve His warnings; mainly from the instructions coming from the Holy Bible and those who have decided to preach the gospel of Christ.  Consequently, I pray to Almighty God to dispatch His Angels and command them to roll away every stumbling block to our progress and in seeking the righteousness of Christ. Let the Angels pour rain of abundance, of goodness, of favour and mercy upon every aspect of our lives. I also pray for the miracle that will wipe away all tears and reverse the irreversible and the testimonies that will make us burst into laughter and start to dance. May we also receive breakthrough that will make our enemies accept and say the LORD has done great things for us in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment