Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 24 December 2015

December 24 (NO ONE HAS IT ALL.)

Testimony Time Teasers Today:- NO ONE HAS IT ALL. (A Message shared by Taiwo Shokoya -Ayanbeku and it is worth reading) Take my advice (why don't you?) Go and get a life I say Just tell the hurt to go away. I don't like it when you are low, I want to hold you back, you know? It's not healthy to be depressed, You're getting really self-obsessed, Get out of bed and face the day, Put up a smile, it's better that way! There, there, dear, I know how you feel, But its all in the past, so what the big deal? Go and find a job: you could learn how to knit, I think you should stop dwelling on it. Some people said; talking through Things is not good, they said its pure Waste of time, and it's only make you feel worse. And am not being nasty, but can you not see how your nervous breakdown is worrying me? You know that I love you, you know that I care, but I really think you're being unfair. Think of your children, they still need their mum, so pull yourself together, get off that couch, I know what you are thinking, i'm nobody's fool, emotional blackmail's is a powerful tool. So take my advice and block the past, live for today and put up your mask, try not to cry, try not to feel, who really cares if you're being real? What does matter, what small price to pay, to take you and lock it away? So please stop this nonsence, do it for me, I know you are hurting, but that I don't want to see. After all, no one has it all! Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk http://timetoreachmyheart.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment