Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Birthday celebration

Testimony Time:-Good morning everyone and welcome to the Lord's Greatness. Today, I want to glorify the name of the Lord for the celebration of my birthday. I feel so honored that I have been spared until this day in spite of everything. Without any doubt, the past year have produced undeserved favors from God. God built me where I have suffered some weaknesses. He clothed and enrich the well of my life so as to produce water in abundance. This gives me courage to appreciate men and women of God who have been part of the gifts of God upon my life. God carried me through and "have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me" (Psalm 92:10) While celebrating the birth of another year, my prayer on this special occasion is that God will always give us reasons to celebrate in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment