Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 25 May 2024

25th May 2024

Checking into Gods Presence... 

What you may learn from this story can rebuild your relationship with God. The whole experience stems from a very queer fire incident that occurred in March 2015. In the early hours of the morning, I received a call from a member of my church stating that our church building was on fire.  

I was rushed to get there only to find it in ashes! The main structure of the building stood but everything else was completely damaged and we were due to hold a birthday thanksgiving celebration for in the church that week. 

We all knew that this was Satan’s attempt to instil fear in us and destroy our hope but instead the opposite happened. The church, family and friends came together to pray and not only that but also showed continuous support in areas I could never have imagined. 

We were sent numerous financial donations and to my surprise some were anonymous. This was surely the Lord’s doing. As a result, we were able to rebuild His Temple by turning all ashes to beauty in a very short space of time. 

I was stunned and very grateful to God for this uncommon favour. It really showed what the Lord was capable of doing in our midst, particularly when you trust Him. It sets my mind ablaze about how great God is and for this reason I cannot sleep.  

I sincerely thank those who rendered their support in rebuilding the Church of God. I can categorically say the support was unprecedented and by our standard unrivalled! 

I conclude by saying the Lord at work in the life of the church will transform your lives. Rebuild your hope in Him where you may be nursing doubts and realign your ways with His. The fire of the evil one will not burn you in Jesus Mighty name. Amen 

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk 

Just checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment