Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 5 March 2021

6th March 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for a house of sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer made in this place. For now, have I chosen and sanctified this house that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments; Then will I establish the throne of thy kingdom, according to as I have covenanted with David, thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel." 2 Chronicles 7: 12-18 Today, we want to remind You of Your Covenant which states;- "if My people which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will You hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and You will heal their land". And for this Lenten Season, let Your eyes be opened to our requests today, and Your ears become attentive to our silent prayers that are made in our hearts as we believe in the power of Your Holy name. We beseech You to Choose to sanctify the prayers so they can be acceptable unto Thee. Declare that Your name becomes paramount in our hearts forever. Let Your eyes and Your heart governs our thoughts perpetually for the sake of Your covenant with Abraham today. Make these prayers Holy and acceptable unto You so that we will continue to receive favour everywhere we go.  Your word says: "if your ways please Him, He will make your enemies to be at peace with you". Whoever deliberately opposes our progress, I ask the Lord to give such person the spirit of repentance while I bind and cast away the spirit that goes on to oppose us in any way to be at peace with us in Jesus name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment