Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 4 March 2021

5th March 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee." Genesis 13:14-17 Check your palms; you'll see some wonderful and natural lines, but can you erase them? So be assured that nothing can erase God's plan for you. After Lot was separated from Abraham, God made a covenant with Abraham saying: "Lift up now thine eyes and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee." The above covenant with Abraham in the Book of Genesis resonates throughout the whole Bible as God began to fulfil His promises unto Abraham through his descendants. And so in Leviticus 26:42, the Lord says to one of Abraham descendants that-"Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land". Apostle Paul also reiterates the fulfilment of this promise in Galatians 3:8-9, and it states: "And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham." I, therefore, pray through the power of the Holy Spirit that nothing will erase God's plan for us this Lenten Season. Let the assurance gained from God's covenant with Abraham bring victory that will take us to the next level. I also pray to God to make us rests on the power of His love, famous for the right reasons, and allow our accusers to lose their relevancy in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment