Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 18 March 2021

19th March 2021

Checking into God's Presence... Is it possible for the generality of human beings to always find strength in their expression of love, even if one needs to forgive his/her brother to achieve this purpose? Do you also know that God created it to naturally use their status, age, and rank, including some self-inflicted righteousness, to perpetrate a hate campaign that does not tally with what the Bible says on love? In 1 Corinthians 13:1-13, Apostle Paul says so much about the ways of love. And it states: - "If I speak in the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.  When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now, we see in a mirror dimly but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." "Beloved, let us love one another, for Love is God, and everyone that LOVETH is Born of God, and knoweth God. He that LOVETH not knoweth not God, For God is Love."- 1 John 4: 7-8  "For Love is God, and everyone that LOVETH is Born of God, and knoweth God". I, therefore, pray that nothing will snatch our salvation and separate us from the Love of Christ which we have received. We beseech You to allow our love to bear all things, believe in all things, hope in all things and endure all things through Christ that strengthens us. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment