Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 19 March 2021

20th March 2021

Checking into God's Presence...  Do you lack any knowledge in the race to the eternal kingdom? Indeed you may have been given the power by God according to Prophet Jeremiah 29: 11-14, which states- "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive", but you maintain those promises without working towards them? Therefore, "Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them. For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.  Through wisdom is an house built; and by understanding it is established: And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in a multitude of counsellors, there is safety. Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate. He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person. The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men. If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small. If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain;" If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? And he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works? - Proverbs 24: 1-12 It's as simple as that, so fear not and do not worry. Just love abundantly, trust God passionately, believe in His instructions and watch His grace continue to overwhelm you. It is not uncommon, oh Lord, for the Devil to try and take us away from Your presence, shatter his plan by Your grace and prevent us from suffering any afflictions set through him in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen  Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment