Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 4 December 2020

5th December 2020

Checking into God’s Presence... “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Namesake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23: 1-6 Let the heavens open for our sake today so we can experience God’s showers of blessings. I pray to God to give us the grace that will supply our needs in accordance with our expectations. Let the heavens and the earth cooperate to release their blessings as we ask the Lord to satisfy our souls with His goodness and mercy that will put an end to all forms of struggle in our lives. May the land we dwell on be a source of blessing and yield her increase so we can eat the good of the land. And surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of my life: so we can dwell in the house of the Lord forever and ever. Amen   Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence... 

No comments:

Post a Comment