Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Tuesday 22 December 2020

23rd December 2020

Checking into God's Presence... " And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now, therefore, be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in the which there shall neither be earing nor harvest. And God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt. "Genesis 45: 4-8 It is the twenty-third day in December, and as we look forward to celebrating the Christmas, I admonish you not to be grieved and or bother about any challenging situations you may be facing at the moment. We must remember that Joseph's faced some difficulties from the early stages of his life, and those challenges came out of hatred borne by members of His household. Ironically, God was aware of all the accounts and was with him throughout the whole ordeal. God's will was apparent upon Joseph, and he later introduced himself to his brethren in a foreign land; having emerged out of all the challenges through the amazing grace of our Lord. “And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now, therefore, be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life."-Genesis 45: 4-8  Joseph, even with his turbulent times, remained connected to God. He retained the culture of worship and was apt in following God's will, God's way and God's Words. Joseph was also able to fulfil God's commission in a way that allowed those who contributed to his early challenges to be able to feed on him. The turnaround allowed him to profess: "God sent me before you to preserve you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt". As we step out today and share in the joy of another festive season oh Lord, show us the same favour that allowed Christ to come to the scene to deliver mankind from the stigma and the guilt of sins. Use Your Might to connect us to great men that will help us in fulfilling our destinies. We command in Your Name that You will break the yokes of the enemies, guide our wellbeing by Your Holy Spirit, and allow them to work according to Your command in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment