Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 21 October 2023

22nd October 2023

Checking into Gods Presence... 

In His Presence, I have walked and I am still walking, I have worked and I am still working and I have also joined in the race to worship Him in His Holiness.

I have also learnt and I am still learning. Now it is the time to dance and dance into His Presence. For what the Lord has done is without limit and beyond the comprehension of any living soul. For this, I give Him glory because Great is His Faithfulness, because upon all the proscribed challenges, l am a living soul. For “ l lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.” Psalm 3:5

I pray for the Lord's guidance in all of our attributes and may He fortify us with enough strength to outlive all challenges in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk 

Just checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment