Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Thursday 19 October 2023

19th October 2023

Checking into Gods Presence... 

Today I would like to share the statement on my daughter’s status and it reads –“my behaviour is not controlled by the enemy; my behaviour is controlled by the inner-me!”

This statement hit me like a brick wall and I stopped to ponder on the magnitude of the effects on our day to day living. I realized many of us finds ourselves on the path of unrighteousness and uses the name of Satan as a getaway slogan. 

Indirectly, such people have placed themselves on voluntary servitude of Satan and from time to time it becomes easier for such people to bury themselves in his exploits.

It is of no surprise that we dance with the devil and still manage to stand in awe at the wonders of the greatness of our Lord. Wondering how we can be filled with His wonders and keeps wondering about His greatness until we are pushed back by our inner-me syndrome to the point of walking in the path of unbelievers.

Today let our inner-me be the drive to bring us back to Christ. His waiting all you need do is to make the first move and He will handle the rest.

I join my faith with yours to declare the presence of the Lord in our lives that will bring us out of all precarious situations and allow us to have personal relationship with Him in Jesus name. Amen

Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk 

Just checking into His Presence…

No comments:

Post a Comment