Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Sunday 17 January 2021

18th January 2021

Checking into God's Presence... "I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago. Now, therefore, perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not. For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened: But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality". 2 Corinthians 8:8-14 Beloved, do you know that a genuine relationship with Christ stems from an authentic character to maintain the will and the ordinances of our Lord? That means there must always be genuine readiness to perform the will of God out of the varying degree of the numerous temptations which Satan uses, and these can override the flesh of any adamant Christian. True worship will always be a matter for the heart and not those derived from the muscles, strength, works, positions and or any unfit sacrifices. In Isaiah 1: 11-14, we also learnt: “To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them". May the Lord release His Grace and Mercy upon us and allow our endeavours to surmount the satanic influences working against our kingdom race. Let our glory shine among our enemies, and make our wounds become healed, our tears wiped, and our stolen blessings restored in multiple folds in Jesus Precious Name. Amen. Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment