Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Saturday 16 January 2021

17th January 2021

Checking into God's Presence...  "In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth. By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee. I am as a wonder unto many, but thou art my strong refuge. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day." Psalm 71:1-8 For our glory to shine and more by this time next year, Father, we plead for You to assign Your angels to make us ascend into a new realm of glory, peace, joy and phenomenal achievement. Let there be a breakthrough for us in heaven so that our testimonies can manifest for the world to see. Let every pit of bondage, hatred, redundancies, illnesses, lack of love, and forgiveness taken over our lives be dispelled by the fire of our Lord Almighty.  We pray that You will let this atmosphere fill with the power of the Holy Spirit, and allow Your mercy to guarantee love and breathes unity amongst us. Let these attributes begin to galvanize our affairs today and always. Baptize us also with the fire of Your love, and let us only speak, act and walk according to Your command in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment