Testimony Time

Testimony Time
Just checking into His Presence...

Friday 27 November 2020

28th November 2020

Checking into God's Presence...  “Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills were I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:” Proverbs 8:14-27 On this day, therefore, I want you all to remember the greatness of our Lord Jesus Christ as we pray through His Holy name. He had been reigning when there were no depths in this world and was brought forth with no fountains abounding with water just before any mountains became settled. And, before God decided to form the earth and the fields; including the highest part of the dust and the heavens were put in place; Christ was there! Christ was on hand before God set up the compass upon the face of the depth, and before the world was created. Why must you forsake God? Why would you not recognize His supremacy? God sincerely love those that love Him and He proclaims that those that seek Him early shall always find Him. Riches and honour that thou eagerly sought after, belong to God, and they are ready to be passed unto us as we pursue His durable riches and righteousness. I must warn that His fruits are better than gold and His revenue finer than the choice made out of silver. Lead us therefore oh God in the ways of righteousness. As we sojourn amid the paths of Your judgment wee plead that You will cause those that love You to inherit Your heavenly substance. Begin to fill our hearts with the treasures of heaven and possess us through and through with the same power that possessed the world from the beginning of creation. And from everlasting unto everlasting, let us continue to have a genuine celebration before Thee in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Http://testimony-times.blogspot.co.uk Just Checking into His Presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment